AMSIMP - Atmospheric Dynamical Core
An easy-to-use atmospheric dynamical core plugin in Python. Read the paper.
- Fast and accurate, AMSIMP's recurrent neural networks provide high quality dynamical forecasts and predictions.
- AMSIMP offers a wide variety of exquisite atmospheric contour and vector plots, fit for any academic journal.
- AMSIMP takes advantage of the Primitive Equations, providing a solid physics based foundation.
- The core of AMSIMP is well-optimized Cython code. Enjoy the flexibility of Python with the speed of compiled C code.
- AMSIMP's high level and intuitive syntax makes it accessible for programmers and atmospheric scientists of any experience level.
- Distributed under the GNU General Public License v3.0, AMSIMP is developed publicly on GitHub.
This package is available on Anaconda Cloud, and can be installed using conda:
$ conda install -c amsimp amsimp
For more information, please read the documentation.